Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Disappointed at christina's new cd

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by srhdufe, Jun 8, 2010.

1. srhdufe

srhdufe PetForums VIP

I bought Christina Aguilera's new album yesterday with my birthday money...

I have to say i dont really like it. There are one or two songs on there that aren't bad, but the rest is rubbish. I expected more from her. I have all her cd's and they have all been great, but this is a let down :(

Is it just me or does anybody else feel the same?

2. Cazza1974

Cazza1974 PetForums VIP

I haven't really heard her new song:eek: I do like Christina as well. I prefer her to Britney tbh.

3. Mum2Alfie

Mum2Alfie PetForums VIP

Lady Gaga has set a trend and now everyone is doing it!!!

I dont mind her new song, however I dont think I would be inclined to buy her new CD, due to the look of the vid of her new one!

I used to like her, but I prefere people to be true to themselves!!

4. srhdufe

srhdufe PetForums VIP

I think it should have an age limit on it too. It does say parental guidence due to explicit content, but i dont think thats enough. Theres a song on there called sex for breakfast and she sings about wanting "him" deep inside her (amongst other things ;)) :lol:

5. classixuk

classixuk PetForums VIP

I saw her new video on Youtube.

Unfortunately, I am old enough to remember the last time an artist did that video (Madonna...Human Nature and also Express Yourself early 1990s). It was just a blatant copy of both videos rolled into one.

Don't you listen to the albums on Youtube or BitTorrent before you buy them? I've saved a fortune doing that. :)

6. smudgiesmummy

smudgiesmummy PetForums VIP

i nearlly bought it last night as i like her other music.... may see if i hear it first before i buy it

7. srhdufe

srhdufe PetForums VIP

I listened to the new song on youtube nd it wasnt bad, so i bought it. I didnt think of trying to listen to them all :blushing:

Anyone want the cd??? :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice