Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

dingal2000

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by dingal2000, May 24, 2010.

1. dingal2000

dingal2000 PetForums VIP

Dear Forum Members,

As a lot of you know , i have been going through some rough times in my life, and a lot of you wll not know whats been happening lately, although i wll keep this mainly to myself, as at the moment ts a very person, and difficult and personally very emotional time at the moment.

Im sorry for my absence from the site, but it has not been helped with the current situation, i can only say im sorry, and hopefully will make it back a bit more from time to time.

To everyone who has got to know me on here, im sorry that our friendships have been neglected, this has nt been the intention, infact, i miss you all like crazy. and i hold you all n the highest regard. and hold you all close to my heart. ive been thinking about you all. and hoped very much that you have been all ok.

I know i have made a mess of things in life but the recovery has started, even tho somethings are standing in my way , i hope that these will soon pass and leave me free of hassle, but only time can tell.

I miss you all, and always will when im not here

2. jessiegirl

jessiegirl PetForums Senior

hey sausage nice to hear from u again....i hope ur ok, i know we dont speak much lately.... but sending hugs :)

3. dingal2000

dingal2000 PetForums VIP

Thanks hun xx

4. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

We all love you to Trev, you take as long as you need to sort yourself out, we all understand fully, it is nice when you pop back on now and again, so that is a start to your full recovery in life. It will take time but we will all still be here for you ok mate. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5. dingal2000

dingal2000 PetForums VIP

Thanks WC, i wish things had been different, would have had 5000 posts by now..LOL hahahahaha , but on a serious note, im getting sorted and a long battle is to commence tomorrow, so it will be an interesting day
    xxxxx

6. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

Not sure whats up but you can do it mate :)

7. deb53

deb53 PetForums VIP

Our dear Mr Dingle...

Trev its good to hear that your on the slow road to recovery and will be thinking of you tomorrow.

Hope all goes well Hun and speak to you soon.

Anytime you want to talk we are here for you whether on one of your brilliant crazy threads or by pm.

Miss you hun

xxx

8. Sarah+Hammies

Sarah+Hammies PetForums VIP

Im not sure whats going on but im sending you lots of hugs and good luck vibes.

Everyone will be here when you feel you are ready and im sure there are some members on here you feel close to that are there for you now should you need them xxxxxx

9. dingal2000

dingal2000 PetForums VIP

Thanks Guys, your words all mean so much to me xx

10. Aurelia

Aurelia PetForums VIP

Hi Trev.

I don't know you and you don't know me, but I'm sorry to hear you are having problems, whatever they may be.

I would like to say however ... You breed budgies and other small birds? :D I have to tell you that your signature put a huge smile on my face and gave me some wonderful flash backs of when I was a kid. My grandad used to breed budgies and finches, and I think Canaries also. I loved the man very much. You made me think of him today, so thank you :)

If I can say or do anything to put the same kind of smile on your face, please let me know :)

Jo xxx

11. Mum2Alfie

Mum2Alfie PetForums VIP

Hey Mr Dingle

I am glad to hear you are on the slow road to recovery. We are all hear when ever you wanna pop on and say hi. We miss you and wish you the best recovery.

Xxxx

12. dingal2000

dingal2000 PetForums VIP

Hi Jo, thank you so much for your message, and im glad in some way i was able to put a smile on your face, that is something i do like to do for people and a lot of members here will tell you ..LOL .

But thank you just your message alone made me smile, so thank you.

Trev :thumbup:

13. dingal2000

dingal2000 PetForums VIP

Thanks HH, its always wonderful t know i have so many very good friends here, and in a way im glad i have had a break from here, not because i didnt want to talk to anyone, because, it made me miss you all that much more :D

14. alaun

alaun PetForums VIP

Sorry to hear you've been having a tough time, hope things are beginning to look up for you. I always enjoy reading your posts, take care. Xx

15. westie~ma

westie~ma ~ In my shed ~
    Staff Member

We'll wait for you, whenever you're ready to come back we'll be here :)

Sending hugs and prayers ((( )))

16. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

There is still plenty of time to get them 5.000 posts in when you come back, we will all keep you talking so you get there lolol. Good Luck for tomorrow and hope it is a success.xxx

17. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

I'm not sure what's happened but I hope it gets better for you. It would be nice to have you back

18. bullet

bullet PetForums VIP

Hello mate, i hope you're about for my leaving party on wednesday:lol:

19. dingal2000

dingal2000 PetForums VIP

Oh yeah , the twins are going bye bye...LOL hahahahaha i`ll try my best mate, if im not gonna make it, i`ll leave your friends a goodbye message...LOL :thumbup: :thumbup: its totally nuts when you have all been together for so long...LOL hahahahahahahahahaha :thumbup:

awww you know what they say mate,!!! the first cut is the deepest ;)

20. dingal2000

dingal2000 PetForums VIP

I`ll be back soon enough, then i`ll be front ;) LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice