UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
39,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is probably more for the girls, but how many of you are thinking of starting a diet, now, before christmas, so you can squeeeeezzzzzze into something ,2 sizes to small, at your new years eve party, then come middle of jan, and all the weight you lost, piles back on, plus more, why do we do it,:(

·
Registered
39,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
we go through all of this , to look NICE, for our MAN, ha, dont no why we bother, :mad:

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Well done Pauline, its no mean feat loosing that much weight, hopefully you'll keep it off because you've lost it gradually.
jen

·
Registered
39,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
good for you Pauline, well done, hope you done it for yourself and no man LOL :):):):)

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Well i went on a diet to loose all my baby weight last year. I went to weight watchers and lost 2 stone and then got pregnant again ha ha. I'm due on December so will start dieting again after Christmas :) oh the joys!

·
Registered
215 Posts
I am 19 and am a size 18. however, i am not classed as overweight because I am 'big boned' i suppose!!!

My other half loves me as I am and i Have no health problems from my weight so I am happy as I am!

I still get a bit depressed from time to time because I would like to be a size or 2 smaller but I really struggle with losing the weight. :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.