Am after advice about my five month kitten who recently ate a lily stamen and was hospitalised for 48 hrs on a drip to flush out toxins. I got him to an emergency out of hours vet within an hour of it happening and his blood results were all fine and have continued to be good. There were however casts in his urine - although these also cleared before he was released. Vet has told me to put him on a renal diet to protect his kidneys but I'm really worried about the lack of nutrition in a growing kitten. Also he doesn't like the meat at all - just licks off the gravy and only picks at the biscuits. He is a very fussy kitten and it took ages to get him on a diet he was happy with ( fresh meat, tuna applaws, royal canin pediatric growth and kitten milk) He is going back for more blood tests and urine tests on Tuesday and will raise this with the vet but could anyone advise how I get him to eat. He seems hungry just very unimpressed with what's on offer - am worried he's not eating anywhere near enough and his energy levels are dipping.