UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw an episode of Must love cats in Japan, they have cat cafes, for people who love cats that can´t have them at home, homes that are built for cats more than thier owners, a cat that is a cat train station master, a cat island...

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
You only need to come to our house - my furries, all 8 of 'em, have full waitress service and menu....:001_rolleyes::D

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Be careful which cat cafe you go to - they have a few nice ones and lots of terrible (very smelly) ones. The whole pet industry in Tokyo was pretty bad :(

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Be careful which cat cafe you go to - they have a few nice ones and lots of terrible (very smelly) ones. The whole pet industry in Tokyo was pretty bad :(
And Japan in general - walk into a petshop anywhere in Japan and be prepared to be horrified. I lived there for a year and it broke my heart.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.