UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Master of the Whingey Cat.
7,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was a documentary on BBC2 (I think?) last night, looking at dog owners and their relationships with their precious pooches. Did anyone watch it?

I really liked it, and it showed just how therapeutic animals are. It became evident that dogs really help people cope when they're in very dark places in life. It also reinforced the fact that I would definitely want a dog at some point (when I have the resources to look after one properly...) :p

Pets rule!! :D

·
Master of the Whingey Cat.
7,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I recorded it and will watch it later, it sounded good from the blurb
It was good- there were lots of different viewpoints about dog ownership which was really interesting (but be warned, there was the most annoying woman I've ever seen on it- you'll know who I mean when you watch it!).

What really became clear was the joy and comfort that dogs bring, though. Worth a watch!

I'm now waiting for them to make one about us crazy cat ladies :thumbup: :lol:

·
Registered
383 Posts
It was good- there were lots of different viewpoints about dog ownership which was really interesting (but be warned, there was the most annoying woman I've ever seen on it- you'll know who I mean when you watch it!).

What really became clear was the joy and comfort that dogs bring, though. Worth a watch!

I'm now waiting for them to make one about us crazy cat ladies :thumbup: :lol:
I watched it but I didn't see anyone annoying, who?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.