Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

did anyone see bbc 1 please help

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by chianya, May 5, 2011.

1. chianya

chianya PetForums Senior

did anyone watch inside the human body on bbc 1. There was a bit on there about clefts. My daughter had a cleft palate and it was Dr hall who operated on her. The same 1 on this programme. He donates his time to help operation smile who help third world countries. Please could u look on their website and maybe make a donation thankyou

2. Yes I was watching it, but I did miss that bit, I had to go out with the dogs,
    I recall seeing a programme before about the work of Dr Hall in the third world countries!

3. chianya

chianya PetForums Senior

u can always watch it on i player. Yes he is the 1 he operated on my daughter. When i first met him i was so scared all i could see was these massive hands lol. I still have to meet him every year. We saw him back in Dec and my daughter sat in his chair and asked if she is gettin a hair cut lol. The work he does is brill its just so important ppl dont realise the problems the occur with a cleft

4. Irish Setter Gal

Irish Setter Gal PetForums Senior

Quite shocked to learn 1/700 births are afflicted by this biological error.

Overall though, stunning programme as always - the BBC don't half know how to put on a good HD documentary series. Can't wait for next weeks, just like the 'WOnders of the Universe' I sat with mouth open at times.

5. chianya

chianya PetForums Senior

just wanted to give this a bump

6. chianya

chianya PetForums Senior

please ppl just give operation smile a look and maybe make a donation thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice