UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for your replies, I am tending to think it was possibly his heart, but
just looking to find out if anyone knows of any similar experiences , that it could possibly have been the spider..also what could have caused a fit?..x

G

·
Thank you for your replies, I am tending to think it was possibly his heart, but
just looking to find out if anyone knows of any similar experiences , that it could possibly have been the spider..also what could have caused a fit?..x
Mild heart murmur normally goes away. May by spider - its a lots of new varieties coming over here within fruits and vegetables from Southern countries. Someone I know has been bitten - and she had to be rushed to a Hospital, with hight temperature etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.