Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Diarrhea

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by muttley980, Aug 11, 2019.

1. muttley980

muttley980 PetForums Newbie

Gave my 12 week old puppy worming tablet yesterday morning and now she has diarrhea, and still this morning, is that normal

2. niamh123

niamh123 PetForums VIP

Hello and welcome:)
    The best place to post your question is on the dog health and nutrition section where more people will see it

3. Burrowzig

Burrowzig PetForums VIP

It's not unusual, if it doesn't improve in a day or two, have your vet check her over. It was a proper wormer, not that Bob Martin rubbish that doesn't even work?

4. Woah

Woah PetForums Member

Had the same when my boy was small - he was even sick within 10 mins with one of them.
    Found out that Some are gentler for puppy’s tummies than others after speaking to vets. I used panacur powder satchets in the end.
    That worked much better.

Burrowzig likes this.
  5. Burrowzig

Burrowzig PetForums VIP

I'd always use panacur on puppies - though it doesn't do tapeworms. But a puppy shouldn't have acquired tapeworms. I use the10% liquid, just measure out and add to food.

6. Blitz

Blitz PetForums VIP

I put it down the throat but it certainly seems to suit. The OP has not been back but I would wonder if it was Bob Martins or similar rather than a proper wormer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice