Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Diarrhea and Vomiting

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by xobird, Jul 30, 2019.

1. xobird

xobird PetForums Newbie

I have a flea or problem at home, and I searched for flea repellent solutions I can make at home until stores opened (it was at night). I read that apple cider vinegar helped repel them. I used the 1:1 ratio and sprayed down my dog with it. This morning I went to take my dog out and with a horror, gagged at the site of diarrhea and vomit shot to every inch of my floor, and some on my door. I'm pretty sure ACV caused him to do that, since I know it can clean out one's system if drank. I assume that he started to nibble down on his coat or whatso and it got into his system. I'm very worried. All his food was vomited and diarrhea was everywhere (normal color). What can I do? Help.

2. JoanneF

JoanneF PetForums VIP

Has your dog been ill since this happened overnight? How has he been eating/drinking during today?

3. Burrowzig

Burrowzig PetForums VIP

Not like that it doesn't.

4. pennyLokiMUM

pennyLokiMUM PetForums Senior

call a vet as it could be poisoning

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice