Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Devon camping

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by peanut651, Feb 6, 2012.

1. peanut651

peanut651 PetForums VIP

Me and the family (of 4) were thinking of going to devon in june for a week. We are wanting to stay in a static caravan and wondering where the best places people would reccomend? My kids in june will be two and a half and a year old so I would like some things for them to go and see/do. I have been to Devon quite alot but that was before I had kids and my memory isn't the best anyway:rolleyes: The OH said why don't we go to a travel agents but I don't feel like paying their prices:rolleyes: Oh and it's gotta have a good beach as I will be taking a van full of windsurfing gear lol

It doesn't have to be dog friendly as my mate who has about 6 border collies said he would look after mine if it came to it. But if the places are dog friendly it would be a bonus.

2. Mr Gizmo

Mr Gizmo Body of a Buddah.

3. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

4. peanut651

peanut651 PetForums VIP

Cheers both:D Glad to see some of them are pet friendly aswell. Had a quick skim read through them just now but gonna have proper look tonight when kids are in bed. Probably gonna book it aswell because june looks to be filling up pretty good.

5. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

We used to stay at the John Fowler parks, nothing posh, they are cheap and cheerful, just like me :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice