Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Develope your Dog's "Hidden Intelligence" To eliminate bad behavior and Create the obedient friend.

Discussion in 'Dog Training and Behaviour' started by Filip1989, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Filip1989

Filip1989 PetForums Newbie

Most Dog training programs today fail to engage your Dog on a mental level and fail to develop his/her intelligence. With enough mental stimulation - many problem behaviors simply melt away. I’ll explain why below.

Most dog training programs fail you and your dog because they never address the root cause of your dog’s problem behavior. They just give you some cookie-cutter technique to stop biting, chewing or barking - which is short term in its effectiveness at best - again, because it does not address the root cause of the problem.

Most dog training programs use OUTDATED force and dominance techniques. This is proven NOT to work by the latest research. My methods are force-free and gentle. They rely on the latest science in dog behavior research to create a strong bond between you and your dog and create positive emotions in your dog as opposed to fearful ones. They only reinforce the behaviors you want.

Many other online dog training programs are created by PHONEYS with no certifications... This is dangerous, since using the wrong techniques will lead to problem behaviors getting worse or even a bite in some cases. Avoid taking advice from any "trainer" who does not list his/her professional certifications.
    So I totally recommend this Training Program which has provided the best results for most pet owners: Post a reply below or email me @ [email protected] for further information about the training program...

#1 Filip1989, Jan 25, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
  2. O2.0

O2.0 PetForums VIP

I already have the dog of my dreams ;)

3. Filip1989

Would you mind sharing a photo of your friend :)

4. O2.0

O2.0 PetForums VIP

I have throughout the forum. You should check it out some threads and maybe participate on them.

5. Filip1989

I will thank you.

6. Sairy

Sairy PetForums VIP

Welcome to the forum. You'll find that most people on here do not subscribe to training techniques that involve dominance and fear. There are lots of discussions on training techniques and people looking for advice so feel free to contribute.

P. S. I also have the dog of my dreams already :)

Filip1989 likes this.
  7. Filip1989

I'm honored. The training program I provide does not include dominance and fear it is based on repeated step by step training which the dog adores. For more information about the training program send me an email @ [email protected] I will reply ASAP. Best wishes.

8. O2.0

O2.0 PetForums VIP

Weird....
    CPDT lists it's trainers by state, and none by that email exist in Arizona.

9. Filip1989

I must not be listed yet... :(

10. Sairy

Sairy PetForums VIP

I'm afraid I don't really want to send any emails, however I do hope you will be contributing to threads on here where people are asking for advice. I am quite content with the training advice I am currently using and have a whole bank of people to go to when I need advice, but thank you anyway.

O2.0 and Jamesgoeswalkies like this.
  11. Filip1989

No problem. :)

12. Burrowzig

Burrowzig PetForums VIP

I have 3 dogs of my dreams. And this site is not here to promote people's businesses. You agreed not to use it for advertising when you signed up.

O2.0 and Jamesgoeswalkies like this.
  13. O2.0

O2.0 PetForums VIP

Sairy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice