Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Devastated

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by Mirandamimi, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Mirandamimi

Mirandamimi PetForums Newbie

A9F8C0CF-1A45-4778-A5A1-C4B34ACAF233.jpeg I am completely heartbroken, my beautiful Frankie was put to sleep 5 days ago at 14 and a half years old. The house is empty, I can’t move his bed, his food, his medicines. I can’t even hoover the house as I don’t want to get rid of his fur on the carpet. I keep watching his cat door, looking for his face, waiting to hear him come through it. I dread going home now. My beautiful boy was by my side through a tough divorce and then my son leaving home. He was my one constant and my heart is broken, the tears won’t stop, I miss him so much it hurts me.

2. Polly G

Polly G PetForums VIP

So sorry that you have lost your beautiful Frankie. He was obviously a huge part.of your life and your pain must be immense. Thinking of you tonight xx

3. kimthecat

kimthecat PetForums VIP

Im so sorry to hear this. He was a beautiful boy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice