My speagle is about a year old and we had adopted him from a shelter when he was 10 months. The background that was given to us was that a family had bought him and figured that he was not fitting in with a family of 4 young kids. He had also been left in a garage sometimes all day and was not really given a lot of attention. Anyhow, since we brought him in to our family, he has been proven to be very loving and active (cocker spaniel and beagle mix). Tito (the dog) first started whining when we left him home and went to work, but that has died down as he is in a routine whereby he is in doggy daycare twice a week and at home 3 days a week, and on weekends he is with us to see the family and uncle Beco (my parents dog). He was a good for a while but recently has started misbehaving at home. He is tipping the rubbish bin and eating anything edible, he has destroyed a remote control, and has ripped a jacket of mine. I am baffled as to why he would be so destructive when left at home. He has many toys and even the simplest of things such as empty plastic bottles that make lots of noise, etc. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how i can manage or change this behaviour???