UK Pet Forums Forum banner

Desperately seeking foster family

537 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Oggy's Den 
#1 ·
Hello! I wonder if anyone here can help or point me in the right direction. I am trying to find a foster family for 2 older male staffies in the west of Scotland/Glasgow area. They are 5 and 9 and best friends. I know that staffies can put a lot of people off but these two alternate between being lap dogs and thinking they’re human. They’ve been with the same owner since pups and have been raised with his young child. Unfortunately their owner has to go away for between 3/6 months (most likely 4) and despite being happy to pay and provide all that is needed, I simply cannot find anyone that can help him. This will be from March 16th until either the middle of July or the middle of September at the latest. Does this type of service exist? I would absolutely hate to have to rehome them permanently as they are all inseparable. He would be happy to travel in order to drop them off and pick them up, it doesn’t have to be within Scotland. Just a loving home with no other dogs where they can be loved and feel safe. I hope someone has some advice. Thank you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.