Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR A HORSE TO PHOTOGRAPH!!! Please help!!!

Discussion in 'Horse Photo Galleries' started by begemot, Mar 7, 2008.

1. begemot

begemot PetForums Newbie

Hi everyone!

I hope there is somebody who can help me please!!!!
    I'm desperate to take a photograph of a horse in London and I would be endlessly grateful if somebody can let me take a picture of their horse or give me any advice where I can find someone who will. It is for myself and it will only take about 15-20 minutes. In return, I can of course offer you to have some pictures afterwards if you like.

Please, please email me (fotocase@london.com) with any information you might have.

Thank you very much!!!

Katya

2. A-L

A-L PetForums Newbie

I am a new member here and I can not help you
    I hope that helps you find the

A-L

3. A-L

A-L PetForums Newbie

:DThank you

4. MeganRose

MeganRose PetForums Senior

Could you not just ask around at local stables if you could? I'm sure some might oblige!

5. yus99

yus99 PetForums Junior

6. Mystic*Dreamer

Mystic*Dreamer PetForums Newbie

I dont have a horse.. I dont live near you but I've got pictures of horses near me... If you want pictures of them?

7. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

By someone putting an add on the internet like this I certainly wouldn't arrange to have someone take pics of my horse!

Recently there were text messages sent round warning people of some people taking random pics of horses. It was said they were choosing the horses to steal and ship abroad..

So if you want to take pics of horses try going to your loacal riding school and see how they can help you.. or If you are a photographer I am sure you can look for an event and arrange to do photography for a day..

8. begemot

begemot PetForums Newbie

RE momentofmadness - I am not going to steal horses and ship them abroad!... But thanks for replying. I have actually had a few responses from a few very kind and nice horse-owners 3 months ago and have already taken the pictures I wanted. (NB They still have their horses safe and sound)

P.S. I assumed naturally that this is what the internet (and forums for that matter) is for - to make new connections and post requests. But to be so suspicious every time you log in....

9. begemot

begemot PetForums Newbie

RE momentofmadness - I am not going to steal horses and ship them abroad!... But thanks for replying. I have actually had a few responses from a few very kind and nice horse-owners 3 months ago and have already taken the pictures I wanted. (NB They still have their horses safe and sound)

P.S. I assumed naturally that this is what the internet (and forums for that matter) is for - to make new connections and post requests. But to be so suspicious every time you log in....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice