UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)hi to everyone at petforums my name is derick just a short note to say hello , i dont have any pets at the moment but we are looking to get two toy yorkshire terriers in the very near future ( we have already picked a couple of names benson, and baxter. what do you think)
well i will let you know as soon as we get them i will also post some pics.

cheers................derick:)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hi Derick, nice to meet you, thanks for registering with our forum. Hope you have fun chatting with our other members.

The names are really good, I like Baxter :)

We also run a free advertising site were you could get in touch with some breeders or put up your own 'Wanted' advert for the type of pet you are looking for it is the UK's biggest pet advertising site so there should be a lot of choice on there for you. The link is here: Dogs & Puppies - Cats & Kittens - Pets for Sale at Pets4Homes UK.

Remember, always make the relevant checks on any breeders or sellers before you buy from them.

Happy pet hunting hope it all goes well for you and like you have said, we all look forward to seeing some pics of your new addition :)

Stacey

·
Registered
6,358 Posts
hi and welcome to the fun
nice name's
hope you find just what your after

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:)thanx to everyone for the welcome only been a member 1 day but already feel at home rung a couple of adverts fot toy yorkies yesterday but all gone well just got to keep trying.

cheers to all and thanx again...........derick:)

·
Registered
39,165 Posts
:)thanx to everyone for the welcome only been a member 1 day but already feel at home rung a couple of adverts fot toy yorkies yesterday but all gone well just got to keep trying.

cheers to all and thanx again...........derick:)
come to general chat and join in, we are a friendly bunch really,:):)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.