Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Derbyshire/Cheshire County Show's

Discussion in 'Dog Shows and Events' started by pommum, Jun 28, 2009.

1. pommum

pommum PetForums Senior

Just wanted to share my news from the these two shows.
    My little Toot Sweet has finally started her show career after thinking she would never get big enough to show, what a start she has had, winning Best Puppy In Breed at both of these shows, I am so proud of her as at both shows she had to go in classes that were for older dogs as we had Harry in the puppy class.

I hope every one else has had a good week/weekend of showing too.

take care

Sarah

2. aurora

aurora PetForums Senior

Well done Sarah x thats great news

Meg got 1st in Av Terrer open at cheshire County and 2nd in the breed class
    Poppy had a 2nd in the Av Terrier open and Res in the breed class

Meg the little darling come 3rd in the Petplan junior bitch stakes at Blackpool in a whopping class and won £15 and we got a vhc in the brace with them

Went to Ludlow limit show today and Poppy had 1st in sporting and open bitch, 2nd in av terrier open, and Meg had 2nd in sporting novice and Junior:)

Having a rest now for a bit, girls should be coming in season any time:)

3. pommum

pommum PetForums Senior

Congrats on all your wins, sounds like you have on a bit of a roll too.

I don't have any shows now until East of England Ch show, so I get to rest for a little while lol.

take care

Sarah

4. waggytailsstore

waggytailsstore PetForums Senior

Hi Sarah
    Well done to you all. Did you come to Derbyshire County Show? Wasn't it hot? Didn't see you there but there were a lot of pet people about!

5. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

Congratulations to you both.

I miss Cheshire County as I can't get the day of work. I've not got any more shows until I go to Brittannia Leek agriculural show. Unfortunately it is the same day as hound day at Leeds champ show and I agreed to judge the JHA classes at Leek before I realised it was the same day. Owen competes for the first time in veteran. Then I have the Hound Association show the following week.

6. pommum

pommum PetForums Senior

Hi Laura,
    I was there but we didn't stay for BIS as the dogs were feeling the heat as was I. My friend Kim came to your stall and bought some mini tennis balls for her poms, I saw your stall just didn't get chance to come say hi as my OH and the kids were with us and so wanted to go look round every chance the got LOL.

take care

Sarah

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice