Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Dentists.....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by xgemma86x, Jul 17, 2009.

1. bichonsrus

bichonsrus PetForums Senior

I really dont want to put a dampner on your plans but depending on how bad your teeth are or are not, you may need your brace for more than a year to straighten your teeth, its not an overnight fix unfortunatly, i had a brace as a teenager and i had it for two years , it fixed my teeth but they were not that bad to begin with, i do hope you get it sorted. The only other option is to get veneers which instantly change your teeth without the hassle of a brace but this is ultra expensive and you can have problems with them as not being able to eat into hard food ie apples . Best idea is to ring around dentists as soon as you can and see what can be done, at least you can plan then. good luck.

2. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Hmm, I'll look into this. I'm under 25 so I should get a free check up at least!

And prisoners, I'm not sure how they would pay anyway :p It's a stupid rule but oh well.

3. bichonsrus

bichonsrus PetForums Senior

erm is this not telling people to go out commit a crime and we will sort your gnashers out for you lol :eek:

4. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I suppose but you'd have to be idiotic to ruin your life for the sake of your teeth :rolleyes:

5. kath123

kath123 Guest

Thank you everyone for your help, i am going to have to speak to my dentist or a orthodontist. I am just kicking myself that i should of done it when i was younger.

I think i never thought anybody would want to marry me!!! :D

6. Jazzy

Jazzy PetForums VIP

Are you anywhere near a dental hospital because I think you get free treatment there. I think our local hospital also treats people in their dental dept who haven't got a dentist. I hope you manage to find one soon because it's awful having toothache.:sad:

7. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

We used to have one but it got knocked down for houses :mad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice