Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Dental Disease in dogs research!

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by Aryan, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Aryan

Aryan PetForums Newbie

I am a vet student doing research on dental disease and the different factors that can cause dental issues in our canine companions. A link has been provided to a quick survey so that I can obtain the data. The results can be used to better the lives and health of our dogs and help show how important it is to take care of their teeth and to further help the veterinary field in understanding dental disease and treatment, which is such a huge aspect of dog care!! :)

http s://ww w.survey monkey .co.uk/r/9WHSFVZ

Due to me not being a long term member to the forum I am not given access to post web links, therefore the above is the link to the survey if you remove all the spaces :p, if someone who is able to post the link, please do so in a comment, It will be so soooooo greatly appreciated. Apologies if this is not allowed!!

Thank you for your time :)

2. Burrowzig

Burrowzig PetForums VIP

Is this the same survey posted a few months ago?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice