Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Demented hamster

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by momentofmadness, Mar 25, 2011.

1. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

Lisa Simpson.. Is a demented Hamster.. Seriously.. she has re aranged her whole tank.. And keeps turning her wheel round.. and it bangs things.. As well as doing that she also spends her time collecting scattered food then emptying onto the wheel.. then she jumps on and it makes that noise of the food jangling till it falls off.. :eek:
    She carries on running for a few moments more then stops and pops the food back on the wheel.. And really it makes some racket..

So she has stopped smashing the water bottle around and would much rather the new wheel game.. :eek:
    This process has been going on all week.. and blimey its horrific.. :eek: so noisy :(

So Lisa is blumin demented!

2. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

No no, she's enthusiastic is all :thumbup:

Em
    xx

3. momentofmadness

I want to take the wheel out.. but that would be tight.. :( But is Lisa waking me through the night not tight??

4. Lil Miss

Lil Miss PetForums VIP

:lol: pesky hoomins need no sleep, cleaver hamster make sure they get none :lol:

5. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

:lol: You and Lisa need to slog it out on metames selfish thread :lol:

Em
    xx

PS - photos of lisa please :D

6. momentofmadness

haha well I have one of her.. :lol: :lol:

the perpetrator is in this lot somewhere.. Fast asleep.. Yes I may add.. She is now fast asleep.. :mad:

[​IMG]

When she wakes I shall get one of her.. as syou can see she has been busy pooing all night too.. :eek:

7. metame

metame PetForums VIP

yeah, thanks :glare:

sounds fun, MOM.

8. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

I just wanted to say GET OUT OF MY HEAD WOMAN, sorry its just far too much of a coincidence that we both have rodents called Lisa Simpson, either youre stalking me or Im stalking you and if Im stalking you and I dont remember doing it then Im even crazier than I thought :crazy:, as far as the wheel noise goes, what wheel is it, you can attach the wodent wheels and the trixie ones too (I think:confused:) onto the roof of the cage so she cant move it around.

9. momentofmadness

No Fun.. I feel like a walking Zombie.:cryin: :lol: I wouldn't mind but her on her wheel doesn't wake me.. Its the new game of fill it with food..:sleep: I wish she would just eat the food.. :incazzato:

10. momentofmadness

Remeber TDM the kids called her Lisa I had called her Marge or maggie. Just before xmas we got her..

:) She is in a tank.. The wheel of the noise I cope with.:yesnod:. Its the food being put on it,:nonod: then she runs with it on as it falls off bit by bit..:incazzato::incazzato: then she starts again.. Filling wheel then running.. :mad2: :(

11. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

You expect me to remember before christmas, I can just about do last week :blush:, if you take the food out will she refill it, or would scatter feeding help? Failing that what about ear plugs;).

12. momentofmadness

I am scatter feeding.. :lol: I even hid some in her wicker house.. :lol: She finds it.. runs through all the tubes.. and then goes to her wheel.. I wouldn't mind.. i solved the bottle prob..she was smashing it round in the middle of the night.. But this.. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh\!!!

13. momentofmadness

Ear plugs may be the way forward.. I can't move her out of my room.. there is now where left for her to go.. :lol: She has been evicted from the kids room.. :lol: Too Noisy.. :lol:

14. momentofmadness

Oh Look who has just woke... how she fits in there.. i have no idea?

[​IMG]

Peek a boo

[​IMG]

15. momentofmadness

Well after another sleepless night I decided to get her up today and clean out her tank.. :)

She was less than impressed so I then re arranged it.. :lol:

She spent a good 2 hours on and off the wheel then re arranging her bed.. :) Im hoping this will mean she spends less time tonight causing noise.. :)

She decided to make her bed under her wheel and water.. :eek:

Here is a pic of her through the glass.. she is having a snack whilst asleep :)

[​IMG]

16. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

LOOK at her little paws :eek: :001_wub: :001_wub:

Oh she's wonderful :eek:

Em
    xx

17. momentofmadness

I know :idea: She can be Bumbles friend if you like.. :) Im sure she would love to move house.. where someone isn't shouting her name all night.. telling her to pack it in.. :nono: :lol: I wouldn't mind.. she always ignores me.. :glare:

18. momentofmadness

She is on the wheel now. I might get some Blu Tack and pop it on.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :D she would spend all night huffing and puffing trying to get the wheel going.. :cursing: :devil:

19. Sarah+Hammies

Sarah+Hammies PetForums VIP

:lol: :lol: :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice