Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

delete an account?

Discussion in 'Forum Technical Help and Issues' started by zozzen, Jul 8, 2009.

1. zozzen

zozzen PetForums Junior

Seems that petforums doesn't pre-installed vBulletin's self-deactivation hack. I'm wondering how to delete an account? Thanks.

2. alphadog

alphadog PetForums VIP

I've just been reading your toiletting thread zozzen. I know it can really make you frustrated when people get the wrong end of the stick, that's the problem with communicating on forums, it's hard for everyone to clearly get their messages across without the info getting muddled along the way - it happens quite a bit, but nothing bad is meant by it ;)

What I'm trying to say is, don't delete your account! Hang around for a while and get stuck into some of the other discussions, it's amazing what crops up!

See you around I hope :D

3. petforum

petforum Administrator
    Staff Member

Send me a pm if you still wish for your account to be removed. Usually people who want their account deleting, change their mind after giving it a few days to think about it.

Mark

4. zozzen

zozzen PetForums Junior

From the pm and posts here it seems like I'm asking for an euthanasia on online account but was discouraged to commit suicide in the way. Then i think i better keep the account no matter it's active or inactive. Thanks for all helps.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice