Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Del and Sam STILL looking for forever homes!

Discussion in 'Dog Rescue and Adoption' started by RoseForTheDead, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Some of you know I work voluntary at a "doggy day creche/training centre" 1 day a week, and they also take on dogs that need re-homing.

Well there's 2 dogs that have been there awhile now, that are still looking for a home! :(

Del (Delilah) is a 2 year old Doberman (with a tail!) She is spayed, vaccinated and microchipped.

She is very affectionate towards people but can be a little wary of some men. She doesn't like cats and will chase them, so a cat free home is needed. She's housetrained and goes in a crate with no problems, although she does not need to be in a crate as she's such a good girl.

She had an encounter with some dogs (I was witness to this and she didn't fight back) and ended up with a big gash wound down her leg, she had to have stitches but she's now healed.

dell.jpg

delilah.jpg

Sam is a 2 year old Doberman x Whippet.

He's fine with other dogs, but can get over excited and doesn't know when enough is enough, the more interacting he gets with other dogs though the better he is getting.

He doesn't like motorbikes or pushbikes and will bark at them. He is quite a strong dog on the lead, but he is very quick to learn, so with some training he should be fine.

He loves people and getting attention, and he often falls asleep stood up, with his head between my knees :) he's a little sweetheart.

sam.jpg

sam n kya.jpg

If anyone lives in the Yorkshire area and is interested, please PM me for details :)

2. Rebecca and the pack

Rebecca and the pack PetForums Junior

I hope they get new homes. They are both adorable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice