UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've been thinking for a while about what type of dog would suit next.....I feel a bigger dog would be good,but preferably a low shedding one, don't ask.... I had narrowed it down to Tibetan Terrier and Polish Lowland Sheepdog and got stuck.
Then today I suddenly though OMG how could I have not counted a Mexican hairless and the time frame I'm thinking of gives me more than enough to track down a good breeder possibly Intermidiate or Standard!

Will be busy the next long while completely familiarising myself and quizzing friends in the US and Canada who have them :D

Why is it that the most obvious is the last thing to hit you between the eyes? :rolleyes:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I was thinking something bigger and OH said not a CC for the next dog so hey next best thing :D

·
Registered
12,925 Posts
Lovely dogs, do the coated versions shed do you know? I dont think I asked when I met coated ones at crufts this year.

Shanshal's bitch should be having a litter in the next couple of years I would have thought, if not you could contact them and ask to be put in contact with the breeder of their bitch.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think they shed similar to a hairy hairless CC very lightly, but don't quote me on that.

I need to do a lot of research into the various breeders and their lines in the UK and Europe. Thankfully there is no rush :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.