UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meet Ozzy everyone - and let's not forget Meg too x

Found several poos in the lounge which he seemed to have hidden there ! It's going to be a long haul me thinks, but we were dry over night so I can't complain!

Gutted I have to work this afternoon so the kids will be teaching him all their bad habits:lol: ... I have prepared a dish of cheese treats and showed them how to teach "sit", asked them to get him familiar with the lead and to say no if he goes or chews things he's not suppposed to ... but I got two days off to spend quality time with him and he does seem to be a quick learner.

C X

Attachments

·
Registered
13,034 Posts
Ozzy is good and suits him.

Altho you are missing out - he will have great fun with the kids and probably be shattered when you get back.

I often watch my sons with Heidi and my grand daughter. Altho she loves me the best, she wouldnt miss her fun with them for the world and they always manage to think of fun things that I dont!!!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
He's lovely, just found your other thread... that's my kind of shopping :thumbup: Hope he settles well and i'm sure the kids will tire him out with all that playing... I mean training :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.