Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Decent Shows in the North West of England

Discussion in 'Horse Chat' started by Horse and Hound, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Horse and Hound

Horse and Hound PetForums VIP

Hi all,

New to this forum!

I'm looking for advice on the shows in the North West of England. I just want some to attend at a local level (not affiliated or anything like that) for over the summer, as Warren Farm where I usually go has had an outbreak of Strangles! :(

I basically usually do a senior jumping class 75 cm and 85 cm. It's only the second year I will have competed actually properly jumping and last year I was so pleased that I managed to so it, I've promised myself I would carry on this year, plus the gee gee loves it.

So, I know of some around. I'm not keen on Longton, but I've heard Church Farm and Ross's is supposed to be good? Anyone for any comments? I like Warren Farm as it's not snobby, really relaxed and everyone is there for fun. I can't be doing with the stuck up "Green Welly Brigade!". I'll save that for the BSJA when it gets serious!

2. Paws&Claws

Paws&Claws PetForums VIP

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice