Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Debt Survival

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by sequeena, Aug 4, 2009.

1. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I thought I would share this with you all as I know some members here, like me are going through a rough time during this recession!

Today the OH was contacted by a company who said he had been approved a loan of £7,000. Straight away I knew it was a scam and told him NOT to ring them back. What does he go and do? :rolleyes:

It was an 090 number and he was charged £1.50 per minute. He was on the phone for at least 15 minutes :mad:

My OH's idiocy aside, when we were shopping in town we were stopped by some people in the street. They told us about Debt Survival and we were instantly wary.

BUT!

This is a Government funded scheme! It is completely FREE! Their fees are paid by your creditors. We have made a phone appointment with them tomorrow and I will let you know the outcome but if anyone is in serious debt and doesn't know where to turn I recommend this company!!

:yesnod:

My good deed done for the day :p

2. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Bump. 12 views but no replies? I guess I was wrong about people having financial worries :p

3. plumo72

plumo72 PetForums VIP

That's good to hear, i got made redundant in March but was lucky to find another job straight away. Plus that also something my OH would do, men!

4. MADCAT

MADCAT PetForums VIP

Thats good to hear, alot of people are suffering at the min. I hope it goes well tomorrow xxx

5. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Men, what can you say? :rolleyes:

Thank you :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice