Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Day Boarding in Norfolk ?

Discussion in 'Dog Boarding' started by jessegee, Mar 26, 2011.

1. jessegee

jessegee PetForums Member

Does anyone know of a really nice kennels in Norfolk?

My husband and I are going bird watching/camping to Norfolk ( Sandringham and Cromer ) in May, and I will miss our dog sooo much :(
    If I could leave him somewhere nice a couple of times during the day only it might solve the problem, but I am worried, he has never been in kennels before, and I need to trust that he will not be too frightened

jessegee

2. pearltheplank

pearltheplank PetForums VIP

How is he with other dogs?

A customer of mine has recently set up home boarding and she has a calm lab bitch. She is located a few miles from Sandringham. If you would like details, PM me

3. Pet Carer

Pet Carer PetForums Newbie

I home board, and I am about 10 minutes from Sandringham. I have a labrador of my own, and have been dog boarding for a few years now. Please feel free to pm me if you want details.

Thanks,

Teresa

4. jessegee

Thank you so much , can i let you know nearer the time? I have gone and fractured my ankle and so we may not take him after all
    Not quite the way i wanted to solve the problem!

jessegee

5. Pet Carer

Pet Carer PetForums Newbie

What a shame. Be careful with the ankle. I fractured mine, then stupidly enough walked on it, broke it, and was in plaster for 8 weeks.

Hopefully you are more sensible than me! Anyhow let me know if you need some day care, I am sure I can help one way or another. Your dog would have a lovely time!

6. jessegee

Aw no, you poor thing!

I am being sensible , although when I did it my husband took me to hosp and parked on a lumpy kerb and I fell out of the car hehe!

I hope to be walking short distances for Norfolk, but we have decided not to take joey, sadly I will miss him so much but I wont be able to do justice to our walks

So we will plan our camping trips around him for the rest of the year instead, he loves the new forest

thanks again for the offer , it would have been really helpful

best wishes

jessegee

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice