Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Day 53

Discussion in 'Dog Breeding' started by kiara, Aug 22, 2013.

1. kiara

kiara PetForums VIP

I am starting this thread as Id really like to share my experience with the few of you who were interested. Also I think my family, friends, mentor and breeder are probably going mad listening to my excitement. :D

For those of you who didn't agree, you have aired your views on my other thread, so please don't try to ruin my experience. :eek:

So my girl is on day 53 and today we went to the vets for her 2nd CHV vaccs and for a check up. All is well and my vets are very happy with her progress and are looking forward to meeting the pups.

All she does at the moment is sleep and eat. Has a stretch and lays back down again. But she is still happy to go on walks.

I had her scanned on day 29 and 42 and have pics and a video. Amazing to watch. :thumbup:

xx

2. kiara

kiara PetForums VIP

Day 55

And I can feel the babies moving! :001_wub:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice