Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Day 3 with Nelly the pug puppy

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Cuddypuppy, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Cuddypuppy

Cuddypuppy PetForums Member

Another good night's sleep and a clean crate. She went outside to the loo for a number 2 and 1 first thing, but we have had 3 accidents in the house this morning already, despite regular trips to the garden and a puppy pad in the lounge. In fairness, it is raining badly outside and I am not sure I would want to squat down on the grass either. She has also found her teeth and I think our dressing gowns and the rug are far too tempting. We say no and give her something else to chew on. She is growing in confidence and trots off to the kitchen for a drink now. She is very playful too!

I am glad there are three of us around to look after her and four when my OH comes home in the evening.

Bless her! :)

2. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

Bless :)

Pippa doesn't particularly like going out onto wet grass either....but she's realised she has too!! :D

3. cavmad

cavmad PetForums VIP

My cavs dont do rain either and even now i still have accidents when its raining.I have a new consertatory and i'm sure they think that mummy has made them a nice under cover run for the rain.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice