UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
id like to thank everyone who replied to my first post yesterday - the support and understanding really did comfort me. Yesterday i could not leave the house - i am not a crier - but the tears did not stop. waves of grief, and the awful guilt that i sent him too soon. my OH was very kind - making me toast - egg and chips (which i cried into) - rubbing my feet and lots of hugs. i made a heart out of some of his fur - today i went out and bought 5 pigs ears for my other dogs (golden, collie, poodle, bichon and yorkie) which i will regret i am sure (the wind) - i bought some photo frames, and sorted out some photos of spud - i met a friend for coffee - the size of the hole thats been left by spud is enormous - the night he passed, my partner lay awake at 2 am and swears to God he was having a little chat with Spuddo - and our burglar alarm went off - not just once - but about 15 times, and we had not set it. I like to think he has met my mum who died 14 years ago - she will be beyond thrilled at his footlicking - anyway - i know i sound a bit mental - but its a process. that boy took a little piece of my heart with him that will never grow back, but i have a big heart with lots to go around - love rachel x

·
Registered
59 Posts
Its not Crazy they are a big part of our lives and it hurts so much when they go my cocker molly died a Few years back I cried all they way to the cremation and was completely Heart broken I slept next to her all night with my hand on her side She was So cold :( I sobbed my heart out We new she had been unwell she had an op due to a cancer lump Found in her boob, ears and she had these little blisters on her lower back. We got told after she had the op that She was Fine and all would be okay but about 2 weeks later she started going down hill again and was not eating and was Really depressed so I ended up needing to hand feed her and hoping for the best I came in from college around 7pm [doing animal study s] and I went strait to her to feed her She Was Lying on her bed but was Kind of just Flopped on top of it not her normal poster I touched her ear and it was Really cold So I moved her Rite next to the Fire place and loved her as much as I could she past away in my arms an hour later she was trying so hard to fight to stay I miss her So much When I first got my jasper I could not bond with him I felt like I was being un-loyal to my best friend I had her for when I was 8 for a Christmas gift She was the best gift i ever had, Id push her round in a pram and everything she'd follow me everywhere mum would say she was my shadow as wherever I went she was not far away ..

·
Registered
59 Posts
Its hard at the moment and the flood gates will open over the most Silly things but I promise it gets better (its mollys birthday on halloween ) I just Smile instead of getting upset these days i still miss her thou x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.