Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Dave's new favourite thing...

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by PoisonGirl, Aug 14, 2009.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

He has taken his kong out of his bed and was licking the remains of the peanut butter out of it.
    He is now lying on the couch, the kong has got quite wet due to his licking, and he has figured out if he chews it gently it squeaks on his teeth! Which he finds highly amusing, and throws it up, catches it and does it again! Lol But every time I turn round to watch, he stares at me!

Anyone else's dog got a weird thing they do??

x

2. srhdufe

srhdufe PetForums VIP

:lol:
    Oscar doesn't really have any habits like that... Just that he has to take his tiger ted to bed with him... He cant sleep without it... He also has to have his blanket on him... Doesnt matter how hot it is... he wont go to bed without it :p

3. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Awwwh cute :)

4. crazybones

crazybones PetForums VIP

hahahahahah trust dave...... If i tell Kya off she runs and hides her face in a corner.... we have caught her a couple of times actually picking a flower and going and lying in the sun with it in perfect condition....

5. Patterdale_lover

Patterdale_lover PetForums VIP

Awhhh bless him!!!
    Chester when he gets really excited or anxious he will pick up his Rubber tire (toy version obv. :rolleyes: and like does a really mad chew on it to calm himself down. Haha its his stress ball you could say ;)

6. EmzieAngel

EmzieAngel PetForums VIP

I dunno if it's weird haha.
    But Bailey's favourite toy is this rubber ball, which has a bell inside which is on a rope.
    I just find it amusing when he shakes his head really hard when he has the rope part in his mouth, the ball is hitting his head, but he doesn't care cos of the jingle noise. Also when he throws it up in the air and nearly hits one of us lol.
    x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice