Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

DAP diffusers

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by McKenzie, Apr 14, 2011.

1. McKenzie

McKenzie PetForums VIP

Sorry I'm full of questions at the moment!

McKenzie's not an anxious dog and she settles down fine during the day and at night, but she does have a tendency to bark at every little thing that she hears. I'm wondering if a DAP diffuser would help with this?

Also, do you think it help to get her out of the habit of barking, or would it a case of when I stoped using the diffuser the behaviour would start again?

I know this is a typical terrier thing and it's not a huge problem, just wondering really.

2. AmberNero

AmberNero PetForums VIP

Ummmmm, bit of a puzzler! DAPs don't have any negative effects (as a paranoid betty I called up the company and asked 101 questions) and it can help ease negative/ stress behaviours. I suppose it might be worth a try? The company are really helpful though, so do give them a call with your question, they'll be able to answer properly :) good luck with it!

3. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

We use one around bonfire night etc & these two are even more chilled out than usual so worth a try :)

4. babycham2002

babycham2002 PetForums VIP

I found dap helpful when Willow was a puppy to get her settled at night.
    I will also be trying it fireworks time for the little boys as well as skullcap and valerian.

Dont know what it would be like for barking but I do think it would be worth a go

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice