Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Damn you werehorse!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by sid&kira, Nov 4, 2012.

1. sid&kira

sid&kira PetForums VIP

I have literally only just spent £45 on new harnesses for the sibes...

Just looked at the pics of your walk and saw your harnesses! Now i want them instead :cryin:

Do you recommend them? and wheres the cheapest i can get them in the UK?

I blame you! I was happy with the ezydogs till I saw yours :nono:

2. Werehorse

Werehorse PetForums VIP

:lol: Sorry! :D

I like them - I'm not sure if I would prefer some that don't cut straight across the shoulder though, although it doesn't seem to bother my two. But they've had them a while now and they get very mucky and so far so hard-wearing!

We got them from Podgey Paws in Keswick, I can't remember how much they cost though - didn't shop around for the best price cos they are so helpful and nice in Podgey Paws I like to buy from them when I can. :)

3. sid&kira

sid&kira PetForums VIP

they seem to sit further back than the ezydogs, im wondering now if our harnesses are too in the armpit, though they dont seem fussed :rolleyes:

does the chest size come up good? is it doesnt look adjustable!

I might have to bite the bullet and get one, and if i like it sell on the ezydogs! argggg :lol:

4. Werehorse

Werehorse PetForums VIP

Oscar's is very roomy across the chest - but he has big pecks and fills it. Hugo is a funny shape and the one that fits round the barrell is a bit tight on the chest, it was fine when we got it but he's grown since and I think he might need the next size up now anyway.

Another similar one to look at if you like the style are "Hunter" harnesses - Oscar used to have one of them and that fitted nicely - unfortunately I can't remember why we ditched it, whether it was a whim or whether it was worn... it seemed pretty robust but he didn't have it very long, quite possibly I just changed it on a whim or he may have out-grown it actually.

What happened to my remembery? :lol: :blink:

5. Emmastace

Emmastace PetForums VIP

Zooplus do a good range of Hunter harnesses including the Norwegian style and they aren't much £20-£30 if I remember. Hunter stuff is very robust and washes well.

6. sid&kira

sid&kira PetForums VIP

the OH has banned me from buying any :( guess i'll just have to wait until these ones get worn :(

damn men, trying to suffocate my addiction :cryin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice