UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look what this stupid careless unlicensed driver did to the OH truck yesterday on his way home from work. We just barely got this truck before Christmas

one angle

another angle

·
Registered
10,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone
Yes my OH was fully insured and licensed
The lady responsible got a ticket for driving without a valid license, and careless driving.
Not sure what her penalties will be, but she will probably get a suspended license, points taken off, a hefty fine I'm sure, and who knows what else. Not sure if she was insured or if the vehicle was even hers.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Glad your OH was ok.

What is the person responcible for it likely to get?:(
A slap on the wrist, possibly a miniscule fine. points on a license he has not got and banned from driving.

And thats one of the reasons I hate Drunk Drivers. Last year one wrote of my partners car, we'd only been out of the car a few minutes. She had to claim on her insurance because they were not insured.

The blue Honda Civic was my partners car.

Hope you get everything sorted out and some form of compensation.

·
Registered
22,552 Posts
god - she should be paying for that Julie! Thankfully hubs wasnt hurt though xxxx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.