Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Damaged deliveries

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Nataliee, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Nataliee

Nataliee PetForums VIP

Recently every single thing i have ordered has arrived in a damaged box, obviously been thrown around or opened for a nosey, i'm getting sick of it why do they not have any respect for other peoples stuff.
    Last week i'd ordered dog stuff, food, yumega oil, liver paste etc, when it arrived the box had been resealed by the people at the depot & was crushed so clearly been thrown about. Thankfully the liver paste was wrapped well in bubble wrap but the yumgea box had squashed, hadn't managed to brake the glass bottle though.
    Today my delivery from boots came & the box had been resealed again. The aerosol can now won't work, and all the little boxes that products came in are squashed.
    My last order from boots had a big chunk taken out the side of the box
    My order from another company a few weeks ago had been chucked over the fence into the garden & the pressure caused the seal on a shampoo bottle to peel off, shampoo was everywhere, and another aersol can not working.
    A few years ago a raw order was left down the side of a neighbours house, neither us or the neighbour were told, thankfully it hadn't defrosted yet.
    I love ordering online but i'm getting fed up with my orders arriving like this :(

2. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

That is disgusting cant you put a formal complaint in to the Post office?

3. Nataliee

Nataliee PetForums VIP

I've emailed the company I ordered from first, hopefully they will speak to the courier

4. metame

metame PetForums VIP

Is it delivered by courier then or by the post office?
    I'm sorry your goods keep getting manhandled

5. CavalierOwner

CavalierOwner PetForums VIP

This happened with my pizza delivery the other day! Box was all squished at the side like it had been dropped on the floor and my pizza was squished to the top of the box.

I took it off the lad, lifted the lid and handed it back and told him to take the bloody the bloody thing back and bring me a knew one. :lol:

6. DollyGirl08

DollyGirl08 PetForums VIP

I have had things delivered that have been in damaged boxes and clearly been opened too.
    I had ordered a 15kg sack of kibble and it had been opened and half the kibble had gone! They hadn't even tried to reseal the bag. So I complained and got a new bag sent out for free.
    Surprised more people don't receive damaged goods.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice