UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Beautiful kitties! Most people like similar cats, big and fluffy or smooth and slim.
Which came first and why? I have a birman and a siamese cross!
Well the Norwegian Forest Cats came first, they are brother and sister, just over a year old.

We had never owned cats before so did some research into which breeds had good energy levels and had a good temperament, liked to play etc and found NFC fit into what we thought we would like. Also my girlfriend had taken care of a NFC for someone for a couple of months before and liked the breed.

Then for their first birthday we bought them a cat! Well and we had decided it would be nice to get a third cat, but we wanted something that was completely different to the other two, so we went to a cat show and met someone who bred Siamese cats and had some kittens for sale. We then went to visit their home and had a look at Poppy who was ready to take home that day and so she ended up coming home with us the same day.

·
Don't do nothing. Do something.
7,159 Posts
All beautiful cats. I particularly love the pic of all three together.

I remember a fabulous cake shop in Uppsala, upstairs in a row of shops. I hope that it's still there and that you have found it!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All beautiful cats. I particularly love the pic of all three together.

I remember a fabulous cake shop in Uppsala, upstairs in a row of shops. I hope that it's still there and that you have found it!
There are a few good ones in town, not sure I have seen an upstairs one though.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I really like the first picture. It's like they all line up just to get their picture taken.
It was strange, I usually can't get them to sit for pictures, but for that one I just walked out to the balcony and found them already like that, so quickly got the camera.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.