UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I woke up to poo this morning.

Now I know it was Daisy, as even if Clover is ill she wakes me up to go out. Also Daisy walks and poo's ;) It was all solid and OK.

Took them for their morning walk. Daisy was fine - running around fine. However she didn't eat much breakfast.

She's slept all afternoon. I didn't take them out, as she was so sleepy. She is still a sleep.

Didn't eat her tea :(

Been out to the toilet, done another poo, all OK. But she is really tired. Hope she's just having a rest day

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Our dogs seem to have a gift for worrying us don't they? Do hope she is back to her normal self tomorrow

·
Follow me on @popuppetstop on insta
4,131 Posts
maybe she is just having lazy day! let us know how she gets on :)

·
Banned
665 Posts
aw she looks sad in this picture:( get well soon Daisy. if it helps toby is sleeping alot and is going to have some tests done for some hormone disorders that make him sleepy.

hope she is ok and its just a rest day

(Hugs):001_tt2:

·
Follow me on @popuppetstop on insta
4,131 Posts
glad to hear daisy is back to her self...i think she must have wanted a duvet day...lazy little mare :p :p :p :001_wub: :001_wub:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.