Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

"Daisy my beautiful little girlie" Border Collie X Springer

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by gillie, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Liz Damaschka

Liz Damaschka PetForums Junior

I was so sorry to hear of your great loss. This week I lost my cat so have found life very hard. I know exactly what you mean when you say the house is empty. I know time is a healer, but these animals bring something very special into our lives and when the time comes for them to leave us the pain is unbearable.

Animals are totally genuine, what you see is what you get.

Liz x

2. Nina

Nina PetForums VIP

Oh Gillie I was so sorry to hear your sad news.

Sadly there is little you can do to eaze the pain of loosing a much loved member of your family. Time does heal, but I completely understand the emptyness of a house without a dog. Having lost Zak after 13 years last year, the silence was unbearable.

Perhaps in time, you will consider getting another dog to brighten your life. Until then, I'm sending you a big cyber hug.

3. shazern66

shazern66 PetForums Junior

im so so so so sorry i know how you are feeling its only 4 weeks since i lost my louie all my hugs go to you and your family

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice