Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Daisy Due in 3 Weeks

Discussion in 'Dog Breeding' started by abbscats, Aug 14, 2009.

1. abbscats

abbscats PetForums Member

Hi everyone, so many litters due at the same time so thought I would join in and introduce Daisy (my bordeaux). Looking very round she is on day 42 today and lookin great. Eating loads, loving her fresh chicken and arden grange biscuit. Still loving her mad run over the fields but then sleeps for hours when she gets back.

Will be watching everyone's updates as we are all due at the same sort of time and good luck to everyone and their girls.

2. abbscats

Here she is, I would like you all to meet Daisy xx

Attached Files:

3. shazalhasa

shazalhasa PetForums VIP

awww she looks lovely, is she afraid of the dark or does she pull her blanket over her head and read dirty books at night ?? just wondering why she has a torch lol

I'll be starting my own thread on Tuesday once I've taken our fluffles for her 2nd scan... silly vet couldn't make much out last time... she's due on 6th Sept :D

4. poochimama

poochimama PetForums Senior

awwww daisy is gorgeous!! can't wait to see her puppies!!!!
    we have a bordeaux nr us and he is stunning such amazing eyes he looks at u so soulfully.

lol so many babies due on here me thinks the forum needs a nursery section lol :idea:

5. abbscats

lol ....... the flash light !!! who knows why it was there.......

Daisy is such a gentle giant and cant wait to see her pups here safe. I took her for a scan 2 weeks ago and the vet counted 7 but how accurate are they? 7 pups would be fantastic as some bordeaux have really big litters.

Shazalhasa - I will watch out for your thread on tuesday then, good luck with the scan.

6. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

Awww Daisy is gorgeous! Please keep us updated :)

7. Molly's Mum

Molly's Mum PetForums VIP

Be prepared for a few more :D:D Molly was scanned at 4 and went on to have 7 :D:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice