Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Daily Mirror front page...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MySugar, Aug 2, 2009.

1. MySugar

MySugar PetForums Senior

...I used to work with these girls :blush2: and know they would not have been as innocent as they make out!

The pictures that will break Kerry Katona's heart, as sleazebag husband gropes strippers - mirror.co.uk

Not sure if that will work as a click-able link, i'm rubbish at things like that :blushing:
    I liked my job as a dancer to begin with, but then the girls started getting dirty and they were ruthless, so I quit. But this story just goes to show how sleezy they really are. Of course, he should not have behaved the way he did, he is a pig! But I know those girls would have encouraged it and here they are trying to act all innocent :rolleyes:
    Oh, and I did not work abroad where they do, I worked near to where I live in a well known club that had standards (most of the time!).

I know most people know this anyway, but just goes to show not to take everything you read in the papers as gospel! People like to twist a story to make themselves come off looking better than they are.

2. sullivan

sullivan PetForums VIP

He always was a scum bag....

3. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

well she was letting him do it to get him into more trouble, she should have said "thats far enough".

blooming papers.... lol

4. kath123

kath123 Guest

The pair of them are idiots in my opinion, i couldnt give a monkeys!! :)

5. Jazzy

Jazzy PetForums VIP

Disgusting creature - he's ugly anyway can't think why she ever married him.:confused:
    Not that I think much of her anyway though. :laugh:

6. sullivan

sullivan PetForums VIP

I agree there both as bad as each other i agree its probably for the media interest.

7. munchbunch

munchbunch PetForums VIP

Just hope she finally sees sense & bins him for good! :D

8. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

That beast and her husband shouldnt be given the time of day, let alone front page stories and their own TV show.

Disgrace to the human race, the both of them.

9. Nicci

Nicci Guest

I have little sympathy for Kerry, I feel for her kids - her and her husband are a pair of parasites.

10. MySugar

MySugar PetForums Senior

It is loonacy that this story got front page. And I too feel for their kids.
    He is an ex drug dealer and a pig. She is a crap Mum and quite frankly, vile. They are both vile.
    I was just quite shocked to see two girls who I worked with and have on my Facebook being involved in such a scummy story. And people on thier FB's are all "good for ? babe" and all that crap. Good for them? For what? Selling a story to a Newspaper about being (I want to say sluts) involved with a married father who is a vile pig? Some people are just dimwits :rolleyes:

And, this gives dancers a bad name. I worked with some very intelligent women who were married, with children and were nice people. Not all dancers are like those girls who will do things like that for money.

11. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

It makes me wonder how the kids can grow up in such an environment.

12. MySugar

MySugar PetForums Senior

They will most likely be in therapy later in life. I really feel for them.

13. animallover111

To be honest i dont know why the two girls father..him who was in west life?.....does not try get custody of the girls......surely they would be better off with him...instead of those two muppets.......

14. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Goes to show doesn't it :rolleyes: It's not as if he wouldn't have a good case.

15. MySugar

MySugar PetForums Senior

He is probably too selfish. He is in Oz with his girlfriend, Delta Goodrem or whatever, and does what he wants when he wants. Just like my son's Dad who is far too selfish to see him any more than once a week :rolleyes:

16. animallover111

didnt he get remarried and bugger off to Australia........:rolleyes:

17. animallover111

we have the same here though dad doesnt even show up once a week............:rolleyes:

18. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Yep :rolleyes:

19. Nicci

Nicci Guest

I think Brian McFadden is trying to gain custody of the two girls if press reports are correct.

20. animallover111

Thats his name......i think the girls would be better off with him to be honest for numerous reasons..........

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice