UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"I think I can hear his van!"

"Is it? Is it? Is it? Let me seeee!"

"It's definitely him, I can hear the gate!"

"Let meeee seeeeeeee!"

"It IS him I can seeee him!!"

Silly pickles :D

It is a nice welcome home though :D

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lucky daddy having such a happy welcome from the Pickles :)
It is very difficult to come home grumpy with these two waiting for you :)

When I got home Lily's head was poking out the cat flap and Branston was up looking out the window in the top half of the door :D

But by the time hubby came home I had already pulled the blind down on the window so they had to take turns ramming their heads out of the cat flap instead :lol:

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And that's why Lily Pickle was given little legs.:lol:
Hehe! It's certaily a lot more comfortable for her to look out of the cat flap than it is for Branston! I still find it hard to believe that when we got them they used to get out of the cat flap!

Brilliant - a Pickle welcome would be an experience :scared:. Lilly pickle is looking ripped at present :D.
It certainly is!!
What Lily lacks in leg length she makes up for in muscle tone! She has always been pretty ripped even as a pup! I think it's because she has to work twice as hard to keep up with her bro :D
She has a butt of steel :lol:

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Love this :D Rufus is the same with his Dad and his kiddies... he gets so excited every time. Bless him :eek:
It's lovely isn't it :)

Branston does this fab little excited dance when I come home too, all four feet just going like the clappers on the floor but not actually going anywhere :lol: Where as Lily just wiggles and wags!

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Have either of them managed to get their head stuck in the cat flap yet? :p

It's lovely isn't it :)

Branston does this fab little excited dance when I come home too, all four feet just going like the clappers on the floor but not actually going anywhere :lol: Where as Lily just wiggles and wags!
Izzy does the same as Branston, it looks like she's about to take off, her tail is wagging so fast and her feet can't stay still!

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Have either of them managed to get their head stuck in the cat flap yet? :p
Not yet!! I'm waiting for it to happen though :rolleyes:

This is the view from the other side!!

The cat flap used to be set to open outwards but would only open inwards with a magnet on our cats collar (before we got the dogs we used to get other cats coming in).
When the pickles were younger we thought they had grown big enough that they couldn't get out of the catflap anymore but we were wrong..... I got home after being out for a couple of hours, I came in through the front door and when I got to the kitchen I found Branston looking very worried and he kept running to the back door..... no sign of Lily in the kitchen :confused:
She clearly could still fit out of the cat flap and was sat out in the back porch looking very sorry for herself :( She couldn't get back in because the cat flap was still locked that way and Branston was obviously too big to get out to her! I've no idea how long she'd been out there :eek:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Aww so cute. Bertie gets so excited when my son gets home at 4pm that his whole body wags, not just his tail. Then hubby come in a bit later and we have a repeat performance. Its lovely and no-one comes home grumpy any more.

·
Registered
6,664 Posts
Loving the 'otherside' pictures.

The welcome is one of the things I miss most when I don't have a dog for any reason.

Rory was very good at aiming his paws in the wrong place :eek:, one day he jumped up and caught the toggle on an elasticated waist band thing, pulled it right down to the ground with him and let go, OH was not a very happy bunny that day :eek: Ginge does a hilarious four pawed bounce, I really want to try to get that on cue when I have sussed out the clicker training properly.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.