Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Cute Things Your Rabbit Does?

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by kcmd02, Feb 4, 2012.

1. kcmd02

kcmd02 PetForums Member

What are some cute stories about your rabbits or some funny things they do? I find it hilarious how Lola will "torment" my dog Lucky. (They're never left alone together). Lola loves playing with her and almost teases her by running around her fast, thus confusing her, haha. :)

She also plays "tag" with me. Every time I'm walking around the floor she circles my feet.. So I'll run to the other side of the room and she'll follow me, running as fast as she can. She'll do this for about 5 minutes and then plop down on her side for a rest :p

Something else I find adorable is how she "grooms" me. We'll lie down together and she'll lick my face, hands, whatever. When she finally stops she waits for me to give her scratches in return :p

2. hazyreality

hazyreality PetForums VIP

Mclaren runs off down the steps in the garden(which he knows he's not allowed to do) and when I shout "Mclaren", he moves his ears, shout him again "Mclaren, here, NOW" he charges full pelt back up into the garden and looks at me!

Kimba lays infront of the dog flap so the other bunnies cant get in!

Darwin(not so much now but he did) goes up on his back legs and puts his paws on my leg to beg for treats!

Just a few :)

*Heidi*

3. Minion

Minion PetForums Member

When my Boyfriend (Martin) is trying to block places off so Minion can't get there, Minion watches him and undoes all of his handy work, then steps back and let's him try his rabbit proofing techniques again! It's very funny to watch my boyfriend get out smarted by a rabbit, especially when I sit there keeping score.

They also play hide and seek together, which ends when Martin takes over 15 minutes to find Minion and then I have to join in. When we first got him, they were playing and Martin was looking for Minion for 20 minutes! It turns out he had found his food cupboard which was slightly open and was sat their with his head in a bag of food.

Basically watching Minion out smart Martin never gets old.

4. Hel_79

Hel_79 PetForums Senior

When I go into the shed to feed Buddy I kneel down on the floor and he races over, puts his front paws up on my lap and tries to climb up on me, looking for food. I feed him a few leaves by hand before putting the rest in his manger/scattering it in his run for him to munch at his leisure. It's a nice bit of interaction and I love his tenacity - I have to move quick to give him something to nom so that he doesn't start nibbling me ;-) I never imagined I'd get this sort of interaction from him; when I 'rescued' him as he was so anxious and scared. Now he's turning into such a bolshy little character. I'm glad I build up some trust. :)

5. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

Every time I take my 2 to the vets George insist on climbing on me last time he actually jumped on me and I caught him luckily hes such a baby hates slippery floors

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice