UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just need a quick bit of medical advice, CJ has cut his pad on his walk earlier, not sure what on but its quite deep tho he is still walking on it and trapsing blood all over the kitchen floor. I have cleaned it with salt water and tried putting pressure on it with a tea towl, but looks like a trip to the vets is in order, is there anything I can do until the morning?

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Bandage and keeP pressure on. Buster had his skid pad hanging off awhile ago. And I wrapped it in a bandage with a dressing underneath, it was stuck back together abs healing in a day or two.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, have already tried bandaging it up with a tea towl (have no bandages) but he just pulls it off again, have phoned the out of hours vet and they are sayingnhe needs to go down because its ben bleeding for a while and its a concern? Just trying to find insurance docs, butnow wondering ifnthe vets are being over cautious?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Managed to bandage it up now, after being told 170 consultation fee I thought I would have another go and hes fell asleep with it on so WIN, will taie him down the vets in the morning when prices are w little more reasonable just to make sure its all good

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.