Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Cut my finger on glass last night

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by danielled, Jan 2, 2012.

1. danielled

danielled Guest

Somebody on our table at the club dads friend he broke a glass tried to clean it but didn't clean it up very well. My finger found it. Didn't realise til I was coming back from the bathroom looked at my finger it was really bleeding managed to stop it. Dad said I think you found that glass that broke or a bit of that. Luckily no glass in there. Must have been that as there was nothing else that could have done it. Stinging today though. Might put a plaster on it for bowling tomorrow. Can't use those ramps and can't bowl with my right hand. Well I can use the ramps but don't enjoy it as much. I refuse to use the ramps.:eek: what I don't get is how did I not feel the cut happen.:confused:

2. ginge2804

ginge2804 PetForums VIP

Ouch, hope its OK..Maybe if you had been drinking, the drink may have heightened your pain threshold, I often don't feel pain when I have had a drink, although my pain threshold is quite high anyhow..
    As for bowling, have a good time :D I haven't been bowling for ages!!! Having said that, I don't enjoy it cuz im rubbish!!

3. davidc

davidc PetForums VIP

Sometimes you can cut yourself and not realise until later when it starts stinging, I know I have.
    Hope you have a good time. :)

4. danielled

danielled Guest

Me dad and somebody we know were joking saying budweiser is a local anaesthetic is it lol. I'm not great at real bowling. Getting a bit better thanksto tips I had a while back.
    more like the next day.

5. davidc

davidc PetForums VIP

It was a long time since I played real bowling but if you ever play me at real bowling, you'll probably win. I was doing really bad so I kept getting different sized balls thinking that would make a difference. It didn't. :lol:

6. ginge2804

ginge2804 PetForums VIP

i know what you mean!!
    Ill be honest and say I have been known to use the kidies ramp thing cuz im that bad!! and I CANNOT play without the ramps up :p

7. danielled

danielled Guest

Somebody who used to come on here a lot gave me tips.

8. danielled

danielled Guest

That might be it. That or with what I have been through to sort my tummy out has got me used to pain so I don't feel a cut happen.

9. Zaros

Zaros Pet Forums, P/resident Evil

There are two things in this life that are really good for cuts; broken glass and sharp knives! ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice