Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Cufflinks for my OH

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by PoisonGirl, Aug 5, 2009.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I don't know which ones to get I might get 2 pairs what do you think??

DRIVING CONTROL CAR GEAR LEVEL STICK SILVER CUFF LINKS on eBay (end time 28-Aug-09 23:32:56 BST)

NOVELTY RED ACRYLIC SPORTS RACE CAR OPEN TOP CUFFLINKS on eBay (end time 30-Aug-09 06:38:29 BST)

HUMOUR FUN RED LIQUID WORKING LEVER CONSTRUCT CUFFLINKS on eBay (end time 09-Aug-09 20:33:33 BST)

PERSONAL ALPHABET INITIAL L CHARACTER LETTER CUFFLINKS on eBay (end time 08-Aug-09 05:11:07 BST)

His name starts with 'L' by the way, and he likes cars.

He is buying me a dress, I know these are not as expensive but he did say he wanted some nice ones. So I was thinking the 'L' ones for formal and another set too maybe?

x

2. Nicci

Nicci Guest

3. Inca's Mum

Inca's Mum PetForums VIP

4. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Wow those ones are cool!! :D

I am just waiting to see if I can get combined postage if I buy 2 or 3 pairs but I might just get the 'L' ones and those cars because they are nice :D

x

5. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Ok I have bought the gear stick ones and the racing cars that Nicci posted.
    I figured the gear stick ones are plain enough to be able to wear to work and still cool :)

x

6. Nicci

Nicci Guest

Yes, those racing car ones are nice ain't they? You've got me looking now :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice