Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Crying at night

Discussion in 'Cat Training and Behaviour' started by barryfinnerty@live.co.uk, Aug 7, 2009.

1. barryfinnerty@live.co.uk

barryfinnerty@live.co.uk PetForums Newbie

hi can anybody help ,my ragdoll is always crying at 4.30 in the morning so i let her out but she comes back in and starts again ? :(:(:(

#1 barryfinnerty@live.co.uk, Aug 7, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2009
  2. rottiesloveragdolls

how do you mean let her out! :eek: it may be the company she wants they do love companionship and dont like to be left alone for long periods!

3. barryfinnerty@live.co.uk

she lives with 2 more cats and i do let them out,but when she goes to bed around 2 with me and the others she will start crying to get out again around 4.30 comes back in and starts again :(

4. BALOO J.

BALOO J. Guest

They are like Birmans, they love company, we keep our bedroom door's wedged open for ours, they love to be on our bed's or near us alway's. My boy jumps up on the window sill at about that time, has a lil nosey, then snuggles at the bottom of my bed, they are so nosey. Hope you don't mean outside!! gosh don't get into that routine. Wear him out before bed time, the last thing I do is give him his groome & he knows that is that, for the day.
    good luck

5. barryfinnerty@live.co.uk

thanks for your help , my girl plays before she goes to bed and sleeps on the botton of the bed with me and the other 2 cats, as she is younger she as got a lot more power then the others 2 , all i want is to have a good night sleep thanks again :(

#5 barryfinnerty@live.co.uk, Aug 7, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2009
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice