UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my pug Coco will be taking a cruise on the 15th December. I didn't even realise that you could take pets with you on a cruise.
We will be travelling with Cunard on the Queen Mary 2 and I am so excited!
Coco is always by my side and I love him to bits so I would never travel without him!
Here is the itinerary of my cruise.. Cunard Cruises - Queen Mary 2 - 15th Dec 2012 - 7 nights

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It all depends on how much you spend on the kennel to how much you can see them.
Kennel opening hours are 9-7.30

By 7.30 on a night Coco is relaxing anyway!

They have a special place where they can go to the toilet which is cleaned up often (I don't know where they put it)

Also they have an area on board the ship which you can play with them and walk them etc.

All pets must be fitted with a microchip, vaccinated against rabies, satisfactorily blood tested to ensure sufficient protection against rabies, issued with an official PETS certificate, official PET passport or 3rd country certificate, treated against ticks and tapeworm no more than 48 hours before check in and issued with an official certificate of treatment

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Only the best for my coco ;)

I haven't really thought about him getting sea sick, but i'll take all of her favourite treats!

They are also allowed to come on my shore excursions as he has had all his injections etc. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.