Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Crufts

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by bichonsrus, Jun 24, 2009.

1. bichonsrus

bichonsrus PetForums Senior

i was looking for some nail clippers that were better than the ones i had at home and then thought well.........i need a clipper as having three adult Bichons it is rather time consuming cutting them by hand especially in the summer when their coats seem to grow everyday. I came across the crufts box of clippers which with the clippers which are very quiet and seem just perfect you also get nail clippers, various lengths of blade guard lengths for different lengths of cut and tapering, a comb (although i already have several) a brush which is not really any good for bichons but good for other dogs, toothbrush and toothpaste and finger toothbrush, nail clipper guilotine type very sharp, yay, a nail file and a pair of brilliant blunt ended curved scissors , perfect for around the eyes and face. Im really rather pleased with it and i have even managed to trim round the little puppies faces a little too as their facial hair is really getting long lol. And my adult dogs who i have only ever used the scissors on seem to love the clippers, its like a massage for one of them lol who actually fell asleep on me while i was clipping lol. They not too keen on the legs so ive left them and just trimmed with scissors for now and will try at a later date but it has saved me alot of time and it looks better and neater, i def recommend them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice