Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Crufts breed judging online?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by sharloid, Mar 6, 2014.

1. sharloid

sharloid PetForums VIP

Is it possible to watch Crufts breed judging online like Westminster did or is it just the main arena with a live feed?

If not then my day is ruined!

2. WeedySeaDragon

WeedySeaDragon PetForums VIP

Unfortunately I think it's just a live feed from the main arena :sad:

It's presumably because highlights of the breed judging will be on TV (More4) tonight. To be honest I'd much rather they did away with the stuff on TV as it's hardly worth it and just did decent streaming like they did at Westminster.

3. Pezant

Pezant PetForums VIP

Unfortunately not, just the Main Arena. I think it's simply because they can't get enough cameras to cover every ring, and I'd assume there's something to do with consent to be broadcast on there as well. Written results will be on FosseData I should think.

It is the one thing that irks me, that showing itself doesn't get more coverage. Agility and flyball is great, but at least show a bit of the rings!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice